Bishop 2.0 telemark ski bindings are the high performance, bomber answer to railing groomers, nailing huge air, wicked terrain park tricks, and beyond. The unique, patented all metal sliding plate technology gives you unlimited unbreakable power, confidence and control in all conditions. Then open a beer with the heel clip after you're done ripping.
- Materials: Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Color: Anodized Clear and Bright Orange
- Weight per pair: 4.0 lbs. (1810 grams)
- Customized flex with 3 different Thru Axle positions
- Compatible with standard 75mm "Duck Bill" boots (Not NTN)
- Adjustable boot position one centimeter forwards and backwards
- Boot Range: US Men’s 5 to 13, US womans 6 to 12, (Mondo 23 to 31 cm)
- Total height from top of ski to top of binding (where boot rests): 35 mm
- All adjustments with a 5 mm Hex Key
- Climbing bail gives you 15 degrees of hill climbing rise
- Bottle opener in the heel clip works on import, domestic, and craft beverages
Don't forget to properly fit your boot to the Bishop, and then you can play with the Main Pivot thru axle position to suit your riding style. It comes with the pivot in position #2 - A good place to start.