From early-season novelty turns to mid-winter storms and spring objectives, the Black Diamond Traverse Pro ski poles are primed for any day in the backcountry. The Traverse Pro poles feature a durable all-aluminum construction with a redesigned grip for improved ergonomics. FlickLock Pro adjustability allows for quick and secure length changes, while innovative SwitchRelease technology in the wrist strap and a lockable release adds a measure of safety in the event a pole gets caught in bushes or trees. The poles also feature a touring ring with Soft Touch upper shaft coating for quick choke-ups in steep or sidehill terrain.
- SwitchRelease™ breakaway technology
- 16 mm (0.63 in) aluminum upper with 14 mm (0.55 in) aluminum lower
- Redesigned touring grip with updated ergonomics
- Touring ring with Soft Touch upper shaft coating for touring functionality
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- FlickLock® Pro adjustability