When technical ice and mixed climbing is the order of the day, slide into the Men's Mammut Splide Pant for all-weather protection and the stretchy performance that enables you to navigate the tricky figure-four at the crux of your route. More specifically, the Splide features Mammut's waterproof, breathable DRYtech exterior and reinforced kick patches to assure added longevity against sharp crampons and ski boots. The fully taped seams and water-resistant YKK zippers work to keep you dry, and the easy-to-adjust suspenders provide a personalized fit. Plus, the side zips go all the way to the hip, allowing you to take these pants on or off while still wearing boots.
- A stretchy, weatherproof pant for ice climbing or touring
- DRYtech material is waterproof and breathable
- Reinforced kick patches offer protection from crampons
- Suspenders are easy-to-adjust for a personalized fit
- Hip-long side zips assure ventilation and easy-on, easy-off
Call for sizes.