- Patterned through upper torso and down sleeves, a Patagonia®-exclusive shelled Polartec® Power Shield® fabric balances wind, weather and abrasion resistance with warmth and breathability
- Shelled Polartec Power Shield on back and shoulders is cut on bias for mechanical stretch
- Polartec Power Dry® fabric in hood, side panels, lower torso and down sleeves delivers warmth, stretch and breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood provides warm, stretchy, breathable comfort under a helmet
- Two high handwarmer pockets with slim zips stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; single zippered exterior chest pocket
- Elastic binding at hood, hem and cuffs seals out weather
- 448 g (15.8 oz)
Body: 8.8-oz shelled Polartec® Power Shield® 96% recycled polyester/4% spandex (70-denier 100% polyester woven bonded to 6.3-oz Polartec Power Grid™ knit) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Side panels, hood and sleeves: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing