- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade gives confidence for rolling and bracing, especially in aerated rapids.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers or those looking for more powerful strokes on shorter steeper rapids.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our Bomber fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Although the Ultimate performance paddles are far and away Werner's best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them the most impact resistant. Look to Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
Call for in-stock sizes