Tired of having to bend over on the slope to put heel clips and leashes on while using your mad dexterity skills to keep your ski from becoming a deadly projectile?
Leashes? Heel Clips? Forget about it. The BMF line has ski brakes and true step-in. Welcome to the future.
Oh, and those 75mm duck bill boots that fit like a glove — keep 'em! The BMF's come in 75mm and NTN — with the option to change it down the road without buying a whole new binding.
It's duck butt season. The BMF-3 holds onto your boot at the heel instead of the middle of your foot, “second heel”, or “duck butt” for the most progressive and powerful turns. Longer lever = more power and control.
The BMF-3 is made to Bishop's legendary standard of performance and reliability, so you can count on rock-solid downhill power and edging. And like all Bishop products, the BMF line is built to last.
- Intuitive "alpine style" step-in and step-out
- Brakes included: 100, 115, or 125mm
- NTN or 75mm boot options
- Activeness easily adjusted on the hill with the a turn of a screw
- Switch Plate Technology™ for quick transfer between multiple pairs of skis (compatible with both BMF-3 and BMF-R)
- Weight: 1890 g - one size fits all (the brakes add 170 g)
Please call for toe style and brake width