Sick of trying to flip a heel clip in while your ski slides away? Or fighting with "step-in" bindings that don't really step in or out? Clipping leashes to your boots? Forget about it. The BMF line has ski brakes and true step-in. Welcome to the future.
Still love those comfy 75mm duck bill telemark boots? Lucky you. Unique to Bishop, the BMF's come in 75mm or NTN — with the option to change it down the road without buying a whole new binding. Cha-ching!
Backcountry? We got that. The BMF-R telemark binding boasts a free-pivot touring mode with both low and high heel risers.
It's duck butt season. The BMF-R holds onto your boot at the heel instead of the middle of your foot, “second heel”, or “duck butt” for the most progressive and powerful turns. Longer lever = more power and control.
The BMF-R is made to Bishop's legendary standard of performance and reliability, so you can count on rock-solid downhill power, edging, and now uphill touring. Like all Bishop products, the BMF-R is built to last.
- 60 degrees of resistance free touring mode (55 degrees for 75mm boots)
- 7 and 14 degree heel risers
- Simple, accessible lever to switch from ski mode to touring mode
- Intuitive "alpine style" step-in and step-out
- Brakes included. 100, 115, or 125mm width
- NTN or 75mm options
- Activeness easily adjusted by turning screws in the end of the spring tubes
- Switch Plate Technology™ for quick transfer between multiple pairs of skis (compatible with both BMF-3 and BMF-R)
- Weight: 1900 g - one size fits all (the brakes add 170 g)
Please contact us for toe style and brake options.