Just the right size for anything from one-and-done laps to 10,000 foot touring days, the PIEPS Tour Rider carries everything you need for a day in the backcountry and provides a truly innovative addition to your avalanche tool kit. JetForce Technology, the result of a multi-year collaboration between Black Diamond and PIEPS, is the first avalanche airbag system to use jet-fan inflation. JetForce’s repackable airbag and fully rechargeable electronics system provide zero-cost user practice and travel friendly performance. The Tour Rider also features ski and snowboard carry systems, a dedicated avy tools pocket, helmet holder and single ice-axe attachment for securing your gear. It also includes a glacier loop on the waist belt to let you clip this pack to your harness during a crevasse rescue.
- reACTIV suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps and zippered backpanel access
- JetForce Technology airbag system built-in; rechargeable, travel-friendly and extremely durable
- Dedicated avy-tools pocket and single ice-axe attachment
- Diagonal ski carry allows airbag to deploy while skis are attached
- Helmet holder, hipbelt stash pocket and zippered top accessory pocket
- Waist belt glacier travel loop assists in crevasse rescue