From early-season novelty turns to mid-winter storms and spring objectives, the Black Diamond Traverse Pro ski poles are primed for any day in the backcountry. The Traverse Pro poles feature a durable all-aluminum construction with a redesigned FlickLock Pro, which is now lighter, stronger and easier to use, with a more durable, forged aluminum construction, allowing for quick and secure length changes. The innovative SwitchRelease technology in the wrist strap and a lockable release adds a measure of safety in the event a pole gets caught in bushes or trees. The poles also feature a ring for quick choke-ups in steep or sidehill terrain.
- SwitchRelease™ breakaway technology strap
- FlickLock® Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- 16 mm (0.63 in) aluminum upper with 14 mm (0.55 in) aluminum lower
- Touring grip with dual density soft touch rubber
- Choke up ring for touring functionality
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility