Boasting comfort on the walk up, stiff performance on the ride down, and versatile binding compatibility, there really isn't anywhere you can't take the Hoji Free Ski Boot. New to the Dynafit Hoji family, this touring boot rocks a full 55 degrees of motion in walk mode, for comfort and freedom while you're on the skin track, but uses the new Interlock system to secure the boot for ninja-like performance on your speedy descent. The Hoji Free keeps its toe bail, so you can still step into your alpine bindings if you're hitting the resort after a morning in the backcountry, and it's shell uses Grilamid blended with fiberglass to maximize power transfer in such a way that you won't even miss your alpine boots.
- A versatile touring boot that skis hard and walks easy
- Stiff yet lightweight shell performs well on both ascent and descent
- Interlock system delivers reliable stiffness on the ride down
- Narrower last provides a performance-forward fit that won't squeeze
- Thermo-moldable liner gives you a comfortable, personalized fit
- Crampon attachments points assist with steep, icy approaches
- Lugged outsole comes in handy if you're hiking to your line