The Gea RS utilizes a bi-injection carbon-infused Grilamid® Lambda Frame shell to add power and rigidity without adding weight. The Thor cuff, which now utilizes Grilamid Bio - a planet friendly, renewable resource - also increases torsional rigidity while also providing a 60-degree range of motion for long efficient strides. The HRS strap keeps your heel planted where it should be to increase performance and comfort on the way up and down while the lower Wave Closure system provides the same security as a 2-buckle system at a fraction of the weight. The glove-friendly Finger Strap features RECCO® Technology for increased avalanche searchability. The Gea RS is for experienced backcountry skiers looking for uncompromising performance.
- Bi-injection Lambda Frame shell using Grilamid® and Carbon Grilamid® LFT for high torsional rigidity
- Planet-friendly Grilamid® Bio Thor Cuff
- Speedlock XT Ski/Walk mechanism is friction free and rock solid
- HRS Strap keeps your heel locked into place
- Intuition liner is thermoformable and guarantees a warm, precise, comfortable fit