Weighing less than three pounds, the Scarpa Men's F1 Alpine Touring Boot is an extremely light, comfortable choice for backcountry skiing or ski mountaineering. Its wide last gives a roomy space for your foot stay comfy on extremely long tours, and the Intuition Pro Flex Evo liner is heat moldable for a custom fit for even greater comfort. Scarpa updates this year's model with a Carbon Core Evo backbone that ensures a consistent 95 flex. Unlike walk modes with flimsy pins, the F1's burly latch also maintains a consistent flex for a long-lasting performance.
A smooth-flexing Pebax tongue and HPA cuff and shell cinch around your foot with the same BOA ratchet-closure system found in the ultralight Alien, giving you a smooth, pinch-free fit without the need for heavy buckles. What's more, you can fine-tune to the F1 to your stance thanks to the 20-22 degree adjustable forward lean. The stock Intuition liner (which has a skinning-ready flex zone over the Achilles) and roomy 102mm last serve up a tasty blend of performance and all-day comfort during dawn-to-dusk missions. To top it all off, there's a Vibram UFO Evo Scarpa sole for serious traction on rocks and hard snow, and an extra removable power strap over the liner.
- Scarpa's lightweight touring boot suitable for ski mountaineering
- 95 flex feels forgiving, soft, light, and comfortable
- 102mm last is wide to stay comfy on long tours
- Walk mode uses a burly latch to ensure long-lasting flex
- BOA closure system is quick, easy, secure, and lightweight
- Carbon Core EVO ensures maximum power transmissioni
- Vibram soles ensure traction on rocks and ice