The Radical 2.0 was all the rage last year, and Dynafit continues to push the limits in backcountry performance with its new ST Rotation 10 Binding. The binding utilizes the same rotating toe piece and 10mm of forward pressure in the heel that made its predecessor so popular with hard-charging skiers, but Dynafit added a spring-tensioned toe piece that auto-realigns itself so you aren't missing the heel piece every time you go to step into the binding.
Dynafit also integrated the heel unit into the baseplate, which strengthens and stiffens the heel for performance on the descent. Not only is the ST Rotation 10 Binding more solid on the downhill, but by updating more of the binding material to aluminum, Dynafit was able to knock 50 grams off the Radical 2.0. With uncompromising performance on the uphill and downhill, the ST Rotation 10 throws a big middle finger to those clunky frame bindings your buddy keeps insisting are worth the weight.
- A lightweight tech binding fit for hard-charging skiers
- 4-10 DIN range suitable for most skiers and conditions
- Compatible with TLT (tech) alpine touring boots
- Spring-tensioned toe piece ensures a quick step-in
- Heel integrated into the baseplate for added stiffness
- Pivoting toe piece for better downhill performance
- 10mm of forward pressure in the heel